Colimacon et Cie Organic Papaya Baby Carrier
A strong, supportive double twill weave. These are the newer weave from Colimacon et Cie, and are thinner with fabulous support and softness! Made from 100% organic cotton. Tinted and manufactured in France and Grenoble.
- Great for newborns and toddlers!
- Incredibly soft right off the loom.
- Width of wrap approximately 70 cm
- Miel et Malice + included hems of opposite edges of different colors to make differentiating edges while tying easier.
- Safe, flexible and comfortable for your child from 0 to 3 years (maximum weight: 18 kg/40 pounds). Includes fabulous step by step instructions and pictures for various carry positions (front, back and on the hip).
- Suggested to wash in water no warmer than
- 40 Celsius/104 Farenheit.
- Highly suggested to hang dry.
- Ironing is not suggested.
- However, occasional dryer use or ironing is possible.
Safety Testing for Colimacon & Cie products:
- The colors used are in accordance with the Ecolabel ko-Tex Standard 100
- They do not contain heavy metals or formaldehyde.
- They do not use dye called "azo" (carcinogenic dye banned in Europe but still widely used in India, China ...) or colors listed as allergens.
- They have been tested and validated testing laboratory approved on the basis of the standard NF EN 13209-2 (flexible carrier children).
All sizes available with an additional $10.00 charge for size 7 and 8. Email us if you need this size.