Our Didymos woven wraps are of the highest quality on the market. The Crêpe Merino Silk is a creamy white natural and soft blend of mulberry silk, fine Merino wool, and 100% organic cotton fabric. Though lightweight and soft out of the box, the fabric is sturdy and provides perfect support in width and length, tightly woven to carry from newborn all the way to toddlerhood. With its inherent diagonal stretch, it is moldable and a bit grippy to allow for comfortable and precise tying of front, hip and back carries.
- Comfortable for daily wearing, easy enough for a short and sweet walk.
- Temperature regulating wool blend, perfect to wear during the colder seasons. Strong, long-lasting, with elasticity.
- Endless carries! Wear on front, hip & back using one shoulder, two shoulders, or torso & back.
- Custom fit, regardless of shape or size. Fully adjustable, and a great option for shared wearing of caregivers.
- Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards. Ergonomic facilitating the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- No weight or age restriction!