EllaRoo Wrap Product Details:
- Hand-woven Guatemalan fabric
- 100% Cotton
- non-toxic dyes
- Handwoven in Guatemala under Fair Trade Practices
- Perfect for newborns up to 35lbs
- Wear this wrap on front, back, or hip
- Machine wash and hang to dry
- Fringed ends give the already beautiful color ways a little extra style
The Ellaroo Wrap is 100% handwoven, lightweight cotton fabric. The result is a light, cool baby carrier, easy to manipulate, being lighter and less weighty.
Ellaroo strives to use sustainable materials and always uses non-toxic dyes. Ellaroo baby carriers can be used for children up to 35 lbs or more, and will last for many years of use.
Ellaroo is committed to sustainable business practices, and choose to work with companies that care about people and the environment.
Ellaroo Guatemalan weavers cooperatives provide good jobs and a supportive community in small villages, helping to keep families together.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle.
- Hang in a well-ventilated area to dry.
- The Wrap is not pre-washed. Extra dye will bleed from the fabric the first few times it is washed. Wash separately,and rinse thoroughly.
- Do not let soak.