Storchenwiege Leo Red Woven Wrap
The Storchenwiege woven wrap to has a silky soft feel. The sling was developed especially to support baby's back properly, to be comfortable for long periods of time, and to be durable (even with a 4 year old, Storchenwiege is comfortable and strong).
Why Choose a Storchenwiege? The company's founder and fabric developer is a textile engineer, a father, and grandfather. His love for his profession and children shows in every wrap.
- All cotton used in the Storchenwiege Baby Sling is from strictly regulated cotton farms and are all Oeko Text 100 certified cotton, free from chemicals or residue in the fabric.
- The weave differs from all other slings in the yarn strength used. In both directions (warp and woof ) of the cross weave Storchenwiege uses a double strength, not simple thread. This helps support baby's back, the correct leg positions, baby wearer's shoulders and back. Not only does the strong weave help the durability of the baby sling, it also holds the tied knot better as it doesn't give after the baby is placed in it.This special weave does not influence the elasticity which is necessary to embrace your baby. Neither does it influence the airflow through the woven fabric.
- The fabric is pre-washed and preshrunk. This ensures the fabric has a minimal shrinkage.
- No chemicals are used in any of the proceedure.
- Storchenwiege is manufactured in Sachsen, Germany, under strict environmental regulations. German manufacturing alone stands for the highest quality possible.
- Storchenwiege Baby Slings have a double hemline for durability and the correct embracing of your baby's back and leg position.
- All Storchenwiege Baby Slings have tapered ends to ensure easy tying. They form a parellelogram.
- Looks new after many washes and years of use.
- All Storchenwiege Baby Slings come with detailed instructions.
Standard in-stock items are in size 4.6. All other sizes are also available and they generally ship out in 3-10 days from date of order. We will do our best to get you any size sling you need as long as it is available to us.