We are VERY pleased to announce that we now carry Tula buckle carriers!
TULA Ergonomic Carrier is a soft structured carrier designed to support the bond between a child and an active parent.
The panel of the carrier was designed to hug around the child’s back and to provide support for the child’s developing spine. Soft structured Tula carrier offers the convenience of buckles yet is vastly different from framed backpacks as it holds the baby securely against the wearer’s body. Unlike framed backpacks, Tula carrier is suitable from birth (if used with an infant insert) through toddlerhood and provides the benefits of body-to-body contact for the baby.
Tula Baby Carreir is an ultimate baby carrier – you will not need anything else, as you can use it from birth all the way till at least 4 year old! The unique construction of their carriers reduces the weight from the shoulders and distributes it to the hip area of the parent.
Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier uses only 100% cotton and complies with the European Norm EN 13209- 2:2006.
Benefits of Tula Carriers:
• Front and back carry
• From 7kg – 20kg
• Can be used for newborns (3.5 kg +) if used with the Tula Infant Insert
• Easy to use. Fast to put on and take off
• Tula Carrier complies with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006
• Business Member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
• High quality, 100% cotton with Öko-Tex Standard 100 certificate
• Highest quality Duraflex buckles and YKK snap buttons
• Pocket on the hip belt for additional storage
• Hood to support baby’s head while asleep, to protect from sun or wind, and to allow for comfortable breastfeeding
• Additional padding in shoulder straps and child’s leg area for extra comfort
• Three section hip belt that contours around waist
• Machine Washable
• Made and designed in the EU in their own manufacturing facility
• Panel: 39 cm tall & 37 cm wide
• Hip belt: 12 cm length
• Weight of the carrier 0.80 kg
This carrier comes with:
• Removable, regulated hood
• Instruction brochure
Benefits of Tula Carriers:
More about the Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier
Tula Baby Carrier is hand made in their own factory in Poland. They do not outsource manufacturing of the products, therefore have a full control on the quality of everything made. They do not use assembly lines! Each product is truly made by hand by one person from the beginning to the end. Our seamstresses are getting paid hourly, as we want them to work relaxed and we want to prevent defected products, which could occur with time pressure.
Each carrier is inspected by their quality assurance manager before packing in the box.
It is one of the simplest carriers in the market and they want everyone to intuitively be able to put the carrier on and enjoy the benefits of wearing a baby.
The Tula philosophy:
“We love baby wearing and all it has to offer. It’s practical for the parent, it has amazing benefits for the baby and it feels so good to have your baby snuggle in close!
Babywearing isn’t a trend, it is also not a skill you need to learn. Every parent should follow his natural instincts.
We do not support criticism and looking down at parents for the type of a wrap or carrier they chose to use. We believe that every parent tries to make the best decision and the best choice for his baby.
Have an amazing experience discovering all the benefits of having your child close and your hands free to do as you please.”